- Business After Hours–Meet new customers or clients, interact with other members, associates and community leaders, discover local businesses and industries and learn what they have to offer—all in an informal, relaxed setting.
- Annual Banquet–Annual event to celebrate the members of the Chamber and recognize the Small & Large Business of the Year and Community Service Award recipients.
- Community Development & Involvement–Strengthen Barnwell County’s economic vitality and quality of life by joining other leaders in cultivating economic, business and community development projects.
- Chamber Website–The Chamber maintains an active website that is updated on a regular basis. Each member is listed on the “Chamber Members” page.
- Care to Share–Send your business or industry events, promotions, meetings, etc. as a “Word” or “PDF” file to the Chamber. We will share the information electronically with Chamber members and community leaders.
- Business Referrals–The Chamber receives many calls per year from consumers seeking information and recommendations concerning products and services. Members of the Chamber are the only referrals from staff.
- Advertising–The Chamber promotes your business through word of mouth advertising, electronically, and through our events and programs.
- Facebook Page–The Chamber uses this form of social media to advertise and promote your business with friends from an array of locations.
- Membership Directory (Business and Industry)–Listing in the Membership Directory puts the name of your business in front of people who are searching for products and services. The Chamber Directory specifically notes local industries and provides a catergorized listing of local businesses. Distribution includes new businesses, new residents, and tourists.
- Internet Link–Business members will receive a link on the Barnwell County Chamber of Commerce website.
- Ribbon Cuttings–The Chamber is available to assist members with Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, and Groundbreaking Ceremonies. It is our pleasure to help make your event a success!
- Brochure Distribution–The Chamber has space available for members’ brochures to be displayed. Brochures are distributed in information packages and to visitors (when applicable).
- Information packages–The Chamber distributes information packages to businesses, industries, tourists, and schools throughout the United States. We also work closely with local, regional, and state economic development and tourism organizations to promote Barnwell County and our members.
- Relocation package–The Chamber distributes relocation packages to potential residents.
- Staff–The staff is available to assist with research and promotion.
- Free Notary Public Service to Members
- Internet access available–We can accommodate members who need to use our office for wireless internet access.
- Statistical Data–The Chamber can provide general statistical data, information relating to the business climate, reference data, and demographic information
- Community and Economic Profiles–In addition to statistical data, the Chamber can provide community and economic profiles to members.
- Seminars and Workshops–The Chamber sponsors and promotes seminars and workshops throughout the year to provide our members opportunities to learn more about topics that impact your business. Please let us know if you have any items or needs for staff training. We will tailor a program to your business needs.